W e are pleased to announce the opening of Sand Spring Run Residential Subdivision, Phase II. It has been a long term goal of our company to expand upon the attractiveness and prime location that our Phase I homeowners continue to enjoy and we are very excited to provide desirable building lots for our local community and beyond. Our desire is for this development to meet the current need for new quality housing, to be a respite from congested city life, and to facilitate positive economic growth in our region.
AMENITIES: Water, sewer, electric, gas, phone, and cable
CLICK ON AVAILABLE LOTS FOR MORE INFORMATION
To view, tour or inquire about available lots to build your dream home,
please send us an inquiry!
From Baltimore and east:
Take I-70 west to I-68 west at Hancock, MD. Continue to the second exit for Frostburg, Exit 33 (Midlothian/Braddock Road). Bear right and proceed approximately one mile, turn right on Brady Street and left on Braddock Heights into subdivision.
From Morgantown, WV, and west:
Take I-68 east to Exit 33 (Midlothian/Braddock Road). Turn left onto Braddock Road and proceed approximately one mile, turn right on Brady Street and left on Braddock Heights into subdivision.
Nearby Points of Interest
• Frostburg State University
• The Great Allegheny Passage – Riley Trailhead located in Frostburg, MD
• Deep Creek Lake, McHenry, MD
• Wisp Ski Resort, McHenry, MD
• New Germany State Park, Grantsville, MD
• Rocky Gap State Park, Cumberland, MD
• Rocky Gap Spa and Resort, Cumberland, MD
• Swallow Falls and Herrington Manor, Oakland, MD
• Savager River State Forest, Granstville, MD
• Casselman River State Park and Penn Alps Artisan Village, Grantsville, MD